At Jivadental we use Invisalign to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns including teeth which are crooked, crowded or with gaps – but because it is clear, removable and comfortable, it won’t interfere with your life.
As Invisalign is nearly invisible, almost no-one can tell you are wearing Invisalign, so you can smile more during as well as after your treatment. You can remove Invisalign so you can eat and drink what you like, and studies have shown that it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well!
At Jivadental we offer you:
- Invisalign from £2,520 or £1 per day with Finance
- No hidden costs
- Free Invisalign Consultation with an invisalign certified dentist
- Free Teeth Whitening (worth £350)
- 12 months 0% Finance Plans Available
- Late Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
- Express Service, with Invisalign treatment usually started within 2 days of consultation
- Invisalign Gold providers
How does Invisalign work?
- Invisalign treatment starts with a dental examination by our experienced Invisalign dentist. He will examine your teeth and develop a computer model of your treatment. Together you can review and agree on your Invisalign treatment plan (Clincheck).
- Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for two weeks, before moving on to the next in the series.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each Aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until they reach the desired position.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisalign treatment is six to eighteen months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 14 and 36 aligners. Finally all that remains is for you to show off your beautiful new smile!
What are the advantages of Invisalign treatment?
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign is planned in advance, we can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- Cosmetically superior to normal braces due to near invisibility of Invisalign braces. So no more embarrassing metal wires.
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires.
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software.
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches.
- Invisalign is Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
- Brushing and Flossing your teeth are not a problem.
What Jivadental will provide for you…
- You get the treatment you want – treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better.
- Free no obligation Invisalign Consultation with an experienced Invisalign dentist.
- At Jivadental, you can spread your Invisalign treatment cost with interest free finance.
- Your end of treatment Invisalign Refinements (Fine tuning of teeth position after active Invisalign treatment) is included in the Invisalign price quoted by Jivadental.
- You will receive Free daywhite teeth whitening after your invisalign treatment. (worth £350).
- During your Invisalign consultation, we will listen carefully to all of your expectations and design an individually tailored Invisalign solution for all of your needs rather than taking a one size fits all approach.
- You will have full input into your Invisalign 3D computerized treatment plan (Clincheck) which determines the final position of your teeth. We will email this to you so you can share it with your freinds and family.
- You will receive your Invisalign Aligners immediately after they are constructed by Invisalign and not have to wait 3 months on a waiting list before you can have your first Invisalign aligners.
- Friendly & caring team to answer your questions and make your stay with us as comfortable as possible.
- Your Invisalign treatment is going to be monitored every 4-6 weeks by your Jivadental dentist as recommended by Invisalign.
- You Will be quoted one all inclusive Invisalign price without any hidden charges once treatment begins.
- With Jivadental you can have your Invisalign appointments on weekends and late evenings if that suits you.
- You Will be provided with a quotation on your complimentary invisalign consultation, this will show you what the monthly, weekly and daily repayments will be if you decide that you would like to use our finance package. It couldn`t be easier!
- All of your Invisalign treatment X-rays and models are included in the price quoted.
- If there is tooth crowding, We will do everything possible to prevent tooth extractions becoming necessary for space creation.
- A beautiful, relaxing environment, you can chill out in our lounge whilst enjoying a complimentary beverage.
- Full use of our patients internet area…arrive early for your appointment and catch up on facebook or emails! .
- We can text, call or email you to remind you of your appointments.
- We focus 100% on quality & service and on producing the best cosmetic end result for your smile.
Our Location: In Kingston town centre
Jivadental 80 Eden street, Kingston Upon Thames. Surrey. KT1 1DD
Jivadental is situated less than a minute walk from Kingston station!
Several carparks within easy reach of the practice.
Contact Us Pop in to see us, Tel 0208 546 0011 or email us [email protected] to reserve your free invisalign consultation today!
Follow us on Facebook or twitter… keep up to date with our latest special offers and news at Jivadental.